Join this important conversation on April 3,2014 and be sure to RSVP by March 24th!
REMINDER: VOTER REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED AND MAILED 29 DAYS PRIOR TO THE ELECTION IN WHICH YOU WISH TO VOTE (Kentucky's primary elections are on May 20, 2014)
- Verify your voter registration status here: https://cdcbp.ky.gov/VICWeb/index.jsp
- Register to vote or update your registration by downloading and mailing your completed voter registration card (http://elect.ky.gov/registertovote/pages/default.aspx), or by completing one in person at any of the following locations:
- County clerk's office
- Driver's license office, if you are applying for or renewing your driver's license
- Food Stamp
- WIC, and state-funded offices serving those with disabilities, if you are a client of these offices
- Armed forces recruitment offices, if you are a prospective member of the armed forces
- High schools, if you are a student or staff member
Women Turning Kentucky Blue
Celebrating 5 years of Emerge Kentucky, today's training program for tomorrow's Democratic women candidates. Honored Guest: Governor Martha Layne Collins Featured Guest: Secretary of State, Alison Lundergan Grimes 2014 Woman of Courage, Presented by Rep. Sannie Overly
NKY Labor Council 2014 Fish Fry
Join the NKY Labor Council for their annual fish fry.
2013 Boone Co. Democratic Holiday Party
Holiday cheer with our Democratic friends!
Boone County Democratic Women's Club Fall Fundraiser
The Boone Co. Democratic Women's Club was thrilled to host the Honorable Judge Michelle Keller who spoke at the annual fall fundraiser.
Alison Grimes NKY Fundraiser
Aug 2013 Social Club Meeting
Thanks to the Lucky Duck Pub in Burlington for a great time!