Congratulations to Alison Lundergan Grimes, Kentucky's Democratic nominee for US Senator! Statewide Alison received 95,000 more votes than Mitch McConnell, and Democratic voters outnumbered Republicans by 50,000. Get ready, Boone County - it's going to be quite a ride to November!
REMINDER: VOTER REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED AND MAILED 29 DAYS PRIOR TO THE ELECTION IN WHICH YOU WISH TO VOTE.
- Verify your voter registration status here: https://cdcbp.ky.gov/VICWeb/index.jsp
- Register to vote or update your registration by downloading and mailing your completed voter registration card (http://elect.ky.gov/registertovote/pages/default.aspx), or by completing one in person at any of the following locations:
- County clerk's office
- Driver's license office, if you are applying for or renewing your driver's license
- Food Stamp
- WIC, and state-funded offices serving those with disabilities, if you are a client of these offices
- Armed forces recruitment offices, if you are a prospective member of the armed forces
- High schools, if you are a student or staff member
Pork, Pints & Politics 2014
Join the NKY Democratic League and other regional KY Democrats for their 2nd Annual picnic!
Boone County Democratic Woman's Club Fall Fundraiser
The Boone County Democratic Woman’s Club will hold its annual Fall Event, Thursday, September 25, at the Airport Holiday Inn. The theme of the evening is Honoring Dynamic Boone County Democratic Women and the speaker will be former Boone County Judge Executive, Bruce Ferguson.
2014 Spring Gala
2013 Boone Co. Democratic Holiday Party
Holiday cheer with our Democratic friends!
Boone County Democratic Women's Club Fall Fundraiser
The Boone Co. Democratic Women's Club was thrilled to host the Honorable Judge Michelle Keller who spoke at the annual fall fundraiser.