Congratulations to Alison Lundergan Grimes, Kentucky's Democratic nominee for US Senator! Statewide Alison received 95,000 more votes than Mitch McConnell, and Democratic voters outnumbered Republicans by 50,000. Get ready, Boone County - it's going to be quite a ride to November!
REMINDER: VOTER REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED AND MAILED 29 DAYS PRIOR TO THE ELECTION IN WHICH YOU WISH TO VOTE.
- Verify your voter registration status here: https://cdcbp.ky.gov/VICWeb/index.jsp
- Register to vote or update your registration by downloading and mailing your completed voter registration card (http://elect.ky.gov/registertovote/pages/default.aspx), or by completing one in person at any of the following locations:
- County clerk's office
- Driver's license office, if you are applying for or renewing your driver's license
- Food Stamp
- WIC, and state-funded offices serving those with disabilities, if you are a client of these offices
- Armed forces recruitment offices, if you are a prospective member of the armed forces
- High schools, if you are a student or staff member
US Senate Debate Watch Party! Oct. Club Meeting
We're coming into the home stretch and this debate will be a turning point for one of the hottest races in the country! Don't miss this great opportunity to cheer for Alison with your fellow Boone County Democrats!
Women's Democratic Club 2014 Fall Dinner
2014 Spring Gala
2013 Boone Co. Democratic Holiday Party
Holiday cheer with our Democratic friends!